The Iraq War Was Universe

A blog about the most important blog of all time, ever: The Iraq War Was Wrong Blog

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Email

FYI, I now have an email setup for this blog. If you wanna contact me or just say whatever, drop me a line. And especially if u wanna join the Team lemme know (this SUPPOSED to be a Team Blog, remember? damn.. I got finals coming up and everything.. even diane's spending more time in the library than the dorm these days)

NEway, here's the addy:

dustink_indahouse@yahoo.com

Peace out

3 Comments:

Blogger BeerMan said...

I thought the master post is supposed to stay on top....

November 30, 2004 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger TimT said...

How about you post some of the 'quotes' from the IWW 'characters'?

Evil Pundit came up with a doozy the other day, on Clover the Lamb's blog: I have been monitoring your blog carefully, and I am beginning to suspect that you do not fully support our carnivorous foreign policy of tearing out the throats of other nations to feast on their flesh and suck out the juicy oil within. That you may have some sneaking sympathy for the passive vegetarian role of pacifism, sweetness and light.

I suspect that you are a sheep in sheep's clothing.

December 1, 2004 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger dustin said...

BeerMan: I lied :) You gonna sue? Of course if you joined the Team you could bump up the Master Post all you wanted... (hint hint)

TimT: Cool idea. I'll try to put it in next time blogger doesn't crash on me.

December 1, 2004 at 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home